Precautions to take while using 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads
Rudraksha beads have great significance for Hindus. It is believed that Lord Shiva himself has blessed these seeds. The 5 mukhi Rudraksha represents the five forms of the Lord. Hence, most Hindus wear this 5 Mukhi Rudraksha on their bodies. There are special spiritual and therapeutic benefits of wearing these beads.
Ensure that you procure genuine Rudraksha beads. There are numerous spurious ones available in the market. One way of identifying the original ones is by immersing them in water. The original Rudraksha beads will sink whereas the spurious ones float. You can buy genuine 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads online from ishashoppe.co.uk.
Let us look at some precautionary measures to take when you acquire 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads.
- Energising the beads is imperative. You can get it done at a temple by a learned priest. Ensure to wear the bead immediately after doing so.
- Usually, you can wear these beads at all times. However, Hindu scriptures say that it is better to remove these beads while visiting inauspicious places like funerals. Secondly, it is also not advisable to wear these beads while visiting a newborn child as the strong positive energy makes it a sensitive item to wear.
- Never touch these beads with dirty or soiled hands. In case you are not going to use these beads for some time, you should place them carefully in a small box and offer daily prayers to it.
- One should buy these 5 Mukhi beads with their own money. Never borrow money to buy these beads. They do not have the same effect.
- One should also avoid eating non-vegetarian food or consume alcohol while wearing these beads.
- Cleaning these beads regularly is important. Wipe them clean to remove the dust particles and wash them with holy water.
- String the beads using a strong thread. These beads should not scatter on the ground.
- Check out the contours of the faces while you get your beads. They should not be cracked and contours should be clearly visible. Normally, one gets a sense of attachment when they hold the bead in their hands. This is the sign that you have the right bead for you.
- Oil the Rudraksha beads regularly to get the maximum effect. This is more important when you store these beads and do not wear it for a while.
- One should have belief and conviction in the powers of Lord Shiva. Otherwise, the beads will not have the desired effect.
Getting your beads from reputed places is the right thing to do. Ishashoppe.co.uk sells many other items as well along with these beads. One of the most prominent items is the Yoga pants.
You need a high degree of flexibility while performing Yoga exercises. These yoga pants allow you this flexibility. They stick to your body and match the contours of the body perfectly. This enables you to move your hands, legs and other parts of your body freely without any discomfort. Wearing them while exercising improves your experience of Yoga a great deal.